Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Thread Like Summary
Clement
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Reedster101
Reedster101
I would like to add turn signals to my 32 Chevy roadster (6 volt system) using the existing tail/brake likes and cowl likes. Does anyone have a suggestion on a kit which is easy to install?
Liked Replies
by BearsFan315
BearsFan315
I went south on my signals... bought 6v LED lights and put them on Flag Style Mounts on each Corner, then had RI Wiring build me a custom harness, and then used SM Electro-Tech Signal System also installed third brake light by BrakeLighter using the suction cups, so it can be easily removed if desired.

i am very happy with it, looks great, works great... that electronic box for the signals is the cats meow !!

best part is you can set it up so that the signal lights on the rear also work as brake lights, and you can wire up the BrakeLighter so that it works as turn signals as well !!

it all comes down to what you want on your Chevrolet. I want to be safe and be seen !! plus i am a tech geek so love the ability to put in some tech that is 6v !!
Attached Images
1 member likes this

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.