As some may know I have been working on my 51 Bel Air (complete restoration) with hopes of bringing it to Bowling Green. That unfortunately will not happen as I am a long way from completion. The good news (if you can call it that ) is that I am learning to do body work. I had scheduled a shop to do the body work last November but after having the body glass beaded (delayed until FEb.) they backed out. I was able to find a local shop to epoxy prime it to prevent rusting but other than getting on a 6 month to two year waiting list and then having to spend tons of cash I decided to do it myself. I had ordered a left rear quarter panel and after waiting three weeks for it to ship I was informed it was no longer available. The seller than had the gall to list the reason for cancellation as "buyer request". I have fabricated the patch panel and now working on repairing the lower LH "A" pillar. I have a new interior ready from SMS-a wire harness from RIWIRING- new glass and frames from National Chevy (also lots of other parts from them and other suppliers. I will still be at Bowling Green and riding with friends . Not having a deadline to finish has made the project much more enjoyable.