Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
cufrcp Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
We took a big group of people to the drive-in last night to see the Diney - Pixar movie Cars. I figured, where better to see a car movie, than at the drive-in.

It was a very good movie. There are all kinds of really neat old car things. One of the main characters is a mid 50's Chevy tow truck named "Tow-Mater". Ramone is a '59 Impala that is a body artist (painter). There are some mountains in the background that are '59 Cadillac rear-ends and the fly's are even Volkeswagen Bugs.

Disney has coloring book pages on their website. I created a PDF file of the coloring book pages if interested.

Here is the offical movie web site
http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/cars/main.html

I highly recemmend taking your kids or grand kids. After all... Start them out right!

Chris
Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
Thanks for the movie review Chris, I was hoping it would be a good movie for the grandkids. I think I will take them to it.

The movie logo looks like it was modeled on Chevy to me.

People are like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get...
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
I went without the grand kids and loved the movie. I stayed until the very last, including the credits. Great movie!

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
It's an excellent film. The littlest ones may not get all the humor, but they'll enjoy the funny pictures, bright colors and movement. There are a million details to delight the car buff.

1924 Superior "F" Touring Car

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.