Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Wynne Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
My name is Kevin Wynne, I am going to street rod my '27 Chevy pickup and have no use for the engine, tranny, diff., generator, starter, door handles, wheels and tires, etc. You name it I think I have it. When I first looked into this pickup he promoted it as a '24 but the little information that I could find makes me think that it is a '27. I don't know a whole lot about this era of mechanical assemblies because this is the first one that I have bought that has the drive train with it. If any of you are interested or can help me on where I can sell these parts then please email me at
wynnegk@panhandle.net
They don't do me any good so I will give any of it up pretty cheap, just looking to put a little money from it in it if you know what I mean.
Thank you for your time!
Kevin Wynne

Filling Station - Chevrolet & GMC Reproduction Parts

Filling Station

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
yes i have been tring too find wheels and rim's plus tires also the carb if it's a carter model rakxo i'd like too talk with you n j horst 1 406 277 4111 thank you

N J HORST
ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
If you post the numbers on the side of the block and on the head we can identify the engine. :) There are two engines for '27. :confused: One had larger valves, different distributor. If it is a '27 it should have a Carter RX 0 or a RAJX 0 cast into the carburetor body. :rolleyes: The RAKX 0 was for the '28. '28 also had two exhaust ports in the head, side pan on the engine and a tube running from the front of the engine to the carburetor. chevy :rolleyes: laugh chevy

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!
ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
If you need a RAKX 0 carburetor I suggest placing it in the wanted section. talk

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.