Hi folks.

I am asking about this part, that goes under the dash on the 1965 Chevy C10, it helps hold the radio speaker into place in the dash.

I do not know what it is called, I thought I had a photo of one someone had sent me, but I can not find it.

It is the part that goes into the slot that holds it into place.

If anyone has a photo or know what it is called, please post it in here.

I am asking, so I can go find one used as I am pretty sure it is not reproduced.