Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Dans26 Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I have been gathering parts for a few years to build a speedster but I have not been able to find a frame within reasonable driving distance. I have a 1927 front end, rear end, and springs, and I have a good 28 engine and transmission. I have a partial truck frame with some crossmembers (made into doodlebug). I would like to try making a frame for my project but I can't find a frame plan showing side and top views with dimensions for a 25-27 chevy. Is there an archive that would have the information I am looking for? Or maybe someone has info they could share. Dimensions for a later frame may work as well as I understand they are very similar, I would just have to shorten the wheelbase for my project.
Thanks

Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500

Dans26 Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Thank you
I have seen that. It gives some basic info about the frame but not quite enough.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.