G'Day All,
I have a print severed from a Chevrolet dealership calendar that I am trying to date. The calendar section was completely removed and I would like to put a date to it if possible.
The image is of the "OUR GANG / LITTLE RASCALS" with a home made go cart affair, playing. The lithographer was the well known Harold ANDERSON. The image was likely used by more than one garage for advertising. It was also reproduced as a puzzle.
This calendar was used by the COCHRAN & CELLI Dealership which I'm lead to believe, started at 345 12th in Oakland California.
The calnedar image is fairly large at about 26 X 20 inches. I'm assuming it was likely used in the 1940's, but would like to nail it down if possible. You can see the Chevy BOWTIE on the back fence in the scene..
I'm going to attach images that are unfortunately pretty bad of my framed image and the puzzle image found online. My framed image is in reality, excellent, so I apologize for my amateurish camera use.
Appreciate any and all information.............Joe............

Attached Images
LITTLE RASCALS - OUR GANG - COCHRAN and CELLI - Harry ANDERSON Lithographer.JPG LITTLE RASCALS - OUR GANG - HAROLD ANDERSON.jpg