Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#472735 08/04/22 11:34 PM
ChatMaster - 750
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 750
I am looking forward to seeing some photos posted here from the Bowling Green meet for us non facebook people.
Did they have any rain storms there?

Dick

Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

ChatMaster - 6,000
ChatMaster - 6,000
I understand you dont do facebook (not sure I should) but someone posted a couple of pics that showed water drops and some covers on cars and the road looked to have puddles, could well have been a car wash area but I think it was a bit more widespread.
What I have seen there are some very nice cars there.
Tony

1938 1/2 ton Hope to drive it before I retire
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
I was there on Tuesday ( judging day ) just as a spectator. It actually drizzled for 5 minutes around 10:00 a.m. as I was walking around admiring all the fabulous vehicles !! Looking at all the Facebook posts, it seemed there was rain in the area Saturday and Sunday when people were checking in to the host hotel. Hope someone will post pics for non Facebook people !!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.