Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
ScottyB Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Just curious apparently there was a Model D V8 that belonged to a collection from the late Don Ryan out of Bellingham. I never saw the car just wondering if any of you guys that follow these cars knew anything of its whereabouts?

Filling Station - Chevrolet & GMC Reproduction Parts

Filling Station

ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
You might contact Bruce Deford who tries to keep up with the known early V-8s.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!
ScottyB Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Thanks Chopper, does Bruce go by "Grease Monkey"? If so I'm not able to contact him probably because I am not a member yet of VCCA. Thanks

ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
Bruce is 32Confederate. You can find his posts in this section. Click on his name and choose "send a private message" and you can contact him. He will likely check in here and find your post before too long.
You do not have to be a VCCA member to use this feature, but it might not be available to a "Brand New" forum member. Welcome.

Mike

ml.russell1936@gmail.com

Many miles of happy motoring
ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
Hi Scotty, Yes I do know where Don Ryan's car is currently, the owner happened to call me about something else and by accident I found out he had the car. It happens to be the same guy that bought his 32 coupe. I'm not sure where Whatcom County is. You’re more than welcome to give me a call and discuss more. I'm trying to collect photos of all the V8's so we can keep better track of them.

32 Confederate
Bruce S. DeFord
VCCA Judging Committee Chair

The Great American Value for 1932
http://www.vccacolumbiariverregion.org/
ScottyB Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Thanks Bruce, I'm glad the car has been accounted for. I had heard years ago about the car. They are sure nice cars, I currently have a very nice 37 Chev MD Coupe (all original) and putting a reblt V12 engine back in a Lincoln.
Whatcom County is the Bellingham area (about 90 miles N of Seattle. Don Ryan was only about 8 miles from where I live and owned Skagit Crane. I never knew of his cars till after he passed.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.