Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
37Blue Offline OP
ChatMaster - 1,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 1,000
Guys and Gals
As might be recalled the Heart of Route 66 Region held an impromptu “Meet and Greet” at Chickasha last year. We had about 14 VCCA members show up from all over the USA. It was discussed then that perhaps we should break bread together at the next swap meet. Given the logistics of so doing the Region decided a lunch would most likely yield the most attendees.

We will do so for a lunch on FRIDAY MARCH 15th at NOON at “McNeil’s Corner”. That spot is in the southwest corner and inside the northern most building. Region members have volunteered to pick up a sandwich tray(s) at a nearby Subway Sandwich Shop. We will have a meat variety, as best possible. Cost will be $7.00 per person. Each will need to provide their own chips and beverage of choice. We need a head count No Later than March 10th. Respond with an RSVP via a private message to me, please.

(McNeil’s Corner is informally named after a past VCCA president and long time vendor at the swap meet, Mike McNeil. He had a sales space at that location for many years, before his passing a few years ago.)

To recap:
Meet at McNeil’s Corner at Noon on March 15th. RSVP via PM to 37Blue no later than March 10th.

37Blue

Last edited by 37Blue; 02/04/19 11:49 AM.
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
I'll be there for lunch

cordman
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
I plan to be there.

There is an open invitation in our Heart of Route 66 Region newsletter about ready to be launched into cyberspace.

Be there or be square, for you old-timers!

Bob Strattan, HoR66R newsletter editor

Bob Strattan
ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
I really wish I could be there. Unfortunately the VCCA San Jacinto Region holds their annual swap meet in Houston that same weekend. For those interested it is held March 16-17 at Trader's Village in NW Houston on Eldridge just off US 290 freeway.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.