Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Chipper Offline OP
ChatMaster - 15,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 15,000
The dates for the 2019 edition of the VCCA Mid-America Tour are April 29 thru May 3 in Harrison, Arkansas, located in the North Central part of the state, is the chosen hub location. Daily tours will travel the scenic roads of this Ozark Mountains area. The tour is limited to current VCCA members with 4 cylinder era Chevrolets and GMCs. It will be great exercise for our 90+ year old vehicles and to a lessor extend tourists. VCCA tours have become like a family reunion for participants and vehicles. We always welcome new folks and have experienced "mechanics" to aid in the driving experience. Why don't you dust off the old Chevy or GMC and join us. It will be an adventure to remember. For more information contact Chip Sweet at chevychip@yahoo.com. If you are not currently a VCCA member we can assist with that as well.

Last edited by Chipper; 01/09/19 06:31 PM. Reason: corrected ending date

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
Are you planning any Mid-America Tours in 2021? I've already purchased Uproad premium version and ready to travel across the USA. (Admin Bruce DeFord removed the link as it was Spam) - I use this app to plan my trips and manage payments.

Last edited by 32confederate; 12/22/20 08:38 PM.
ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
I'm locking this Thread at this time as it looks to be Spam.

32 Confederate
Bruce S. DeFord
VCCA Judging Committee Chair

The Great American Value for 1932
http://www.vccacolumbiariverregion.org/

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.