Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#41005 06/22/03 01:09 AM
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1
I have a 1967 Camaro RS convertible. Does anyone know where I can find good parts and a trustworthy


Wilwood Engineering1955-1957

Willwood Engineering

Wilwood Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems.
Wilwood Engineering, Inc. - 4700 Calle Bolero - Camarillo, CA 93012 - (805) 388-1188

#41006 07/08/03 01:16 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1
I'm not sure what kind of parts you are looking for, but the following places have helped me out A LOT:

Year One - 1-800-YEAR-ONE or
They have a book for 1967-1981 Camaros

Classic Industries - 1-800-854-1280 or
They also have a Camaro book

And try ebay. I've purchased a couple items from sellers and have had no problems.

Good Luck!

1967 Caprice chevy

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5