Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#365930 04/06/16 03:29 AM
Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Many of you have seen me post questions and make comments about my car listed as "23-'24 and probably wondered why I do this. Truth is, I haven't been able to identify it completely one way or the other. There are many parts used on the car from both years. Which brings me to this question, What do you think the proper year of this car is? What makes you think so? And what would be the most convincing evidence for that year car when I go to get it registered and licensed in my home state of WV - or any state for that matter? There are no definitive marked plates of any kind to go by any where on the car. There are date codes on the engine and transmission but they don't appear to be a matched set. There is no serial number stamped or cast into the block where it should be located. Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks,

Mike

Filling Station - Chevrolet & GMC Reproduction Parts

Filling Station

MikeinWV #365948 04/06/16 10:15 AM
ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
MikeinWV
Post as many pictures as you can of the engine, dash board, front end etc. We can't help you much without pictures.
Steve

Steve
'25 Superior "K", '79 Corvette , '72 Corvette LT-1 & 1965 Corvette Coupe

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.