Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#329513 12/28/14 04:49 PM
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
New to this forum. Have a 31 Coach that I have been driving since 73. Also have a 48 Cabriolet project. Thanks to moderator for letting me participate.

I am looking for a source for 48 Cabriolet top hardware. Specifically, i need to disassemble to clean up and need Step bolts, Rivets, wave washers, etc. Is there a source for these parts or is there a restorer that may be able to make these parts for me?

Thanks for any assistance...........

Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
Welcome to Cheyy Chatter, Phil

My first suggestion is to check the online catalog from McMaster-Carr. They are a large hardware company that has an extensive assortment of parts. Click on the link. McMaster-Carr Another is check with Lake Hardware to see if they can order the stuff that you need. Third is contact cousin Dale, Chat user name "decarter" as he completed the restoration of a '48 Convertible a few years ago. If Dale does not know he may be able to point you to someone that can.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.