Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#310520 06/15/14 10:23 AM
Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Hey Fella's

I'm looking to buy a model S-2 GM safety light spot light. Hopefully someone has one or any leads would be much appreciated. ( i can email you a picture if you would like to see one)

I did post in the wanted section but thought i would post here too.

Thanks in advance

Oil Can Mechanic
Oil Can Mechanic
Originally Posted by SOLJER
Hey Fella's I'm looking to buy a model S-2 GM safety light spot light. Hopefully someone has one or any leads would be much appreciated. ( i can email you a picture if you would like to see one)

I did post in the wanted section but thought i would post here too. Thanks in advance

Have you tried Chevsofthe40s? They have GM script spotlights, but they don't specify S-2, 3 or 4 but they do say to specify year and 5" or 6". What year are you looking for?

Richard
Waverly, IA
Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Originally Posted by RichardJ
Originally Posted by SOLJER
Hey Fella's I'm looking to buy a model S-2 GM safety light spot light. Hopefully someone has one or any leads would be much appreciated. ( i can email you a picture if you would like to see one)

I did post in the wanted section but thought i would post here too. Thanks in advance

Have you tried Chevsofthe40s? They have GM script spotlights, but they don't specify S-2, 3 or 4 but they do say to specify year and 5" or 6". What year are you looking for?

Thanks Richard. I'm after an original accessory from back in the 1940's. These lights were original GM lights sold from the chevy dealers back in the day. I'll check of chevs of the 40's though, they might be similar.

Thank you

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.