Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#255492 09/19/12 10:50 PM
jl40mdl Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I recently acquired an Allen-tronic PB-881 Scope Analyzer. Does anyone know where I might obtain a service manual for this instrument? Even an electrical schematic diagram would go a long way.

Support The VCCA!

Enjoy the forum? Become a VCCA member! The World's Best Chevrolet and GMC Club!

Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000

The Mangy Old Mutt

"If It's Not Junk.....It's Not Treasure!"
jl40mdl Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Thanks, but I have the Operating Manual. I'm looking for a service manual because there are some issues with the machine that I need to repair. I think it just needs to be calibrated but I don't want to just start twisting knobs without knowing what they do.

Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
Can I ask what you paid for this machine. I am looking to sell one myself. I have the operators manual and I also have the SERVICE MANUAL.

jl40mdl Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I bought it from a semi-retired mechanic who had no use for it and saw little value in it, so I only paid a few hundred dollars.

May I ask where you got the Service Manual? Send me a PM if you prefer.

Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
Can I ask where you got the service manual? Or could you proabably send me a copy of the service manual?
The transformer of my machine doesn´t work anymore and to repair it I need the service manual. I hope you´ll be able to help me.

kind regards Rex

Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
You might want to send a Private Message, "PM", to both of the fellows in the thread about your interest in a manual. Since their posts are several month old, they may not be watching for replies on Chevy Chatter. To send a PM, click on the member's blue name link, and that option will come up.

1936 Low Cab Pickup

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.