Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#234433 02/15/12 05:18 PM
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Hi every body! My name is Benny from norway and i on an old chevy. I need some foto on a car like this. I dont now if ther is missing somthing inside even on the outside maybe anywone can help me with my problem. Tips where i can by spareparts more then her. I hope i have make my self understod best regards Benny.

Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

Technical Advisor
ChatMaster - 10,000
Technical Advisor
ChatMaster - 10,000

Hi Benny,

Welcome to the Chevy Chat II. We are glad you chose to join us. This is the best place to obtain information to maintain and restore your car.

You list your car as a Superior V 1927. That doesn't check out. Perhaps you could post some numbers here so we could help you identify your car. Look on the head and you will find two groups of numbers. Copy both sets of numbers and post them here. Check on the floor in front of the passenger seat at about where a passengers right heal would be located for a data plate. Tell us all that it says. Also look on the cowl and you should find a data plate there also. Copy the information from that plate also.

When you have provided this information we can answer your questions.

devil Agrin

RAY

Chevradioman
http://www.vccacolumbiariverregion.org/

1925 Superior K Roadster
1928 Convertible, Sport, Cabriolet
1933 Eagle, Coupe
1941 Master Deluxe 5-Passenger Coupe
1950 Styleline Deluxe 4-Door Sedan
1950 Styleline Deluxe Convertible
2002 Pontiac, Montana, Passenger Van
2014 Impala, 4-Door Sedan, White Diamond, LTZ
2017 Silverado, Double Cab, Z71, 4X4, White, Standard Bed, LTZ

If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road.
Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
There is a VCCA region in Norway. Solan is one of the members. He may be of more help as he is a long time VCCA member and would know of other '27 Chevys that might be in Norway.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
Forgive me for saying so but it could be a 1927 Selling Season Series V or a 1926 V that was registered in 1927. Overseas plants often lagged behind North America with their models as they assembled kits of parts. As has been suggested, put the numbers on here and we can identify the year etc. I hope.

Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Thanks! Here is the identification a found. Model:V,Car Number XB 8452.That whas what a found maybe it could give me some answers about my car? Best regards Benny.

Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
As I suspected, a General Motors International -assembled Superior Series V, plant code XB [sequential number 8452]. Production figures here on my page:

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/chevytalk/GMhistory/copenhagen1.html

I should add that it was assembled in Copenhagen Plant from a kit of parts from Chevrolet's Boxing Plant in Bloomfield, New Jersey.

Last edited by Oracle; 02/17/12 04:58 PM.
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Okey so far so god! But i whould be werry happy if some one could show me some picture what a car in this year schould look from the inside, engien rom,outside. Just so i can figuring out what my car is missing.And how and wher to buy spareparts. Is my gues right is`t a 1927 years model?Many tanks Benny.

ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
Benny,

Do this:

Go to the top of this page. Just below the large blue box and to the left side it says "VCCA Homepage -Forums"

Click on Homepage

When the Homepage is shown, Point at "PHOTOS" and a drop down menu will appear.

On the Drop Down Menu, Click on "100 Years of Photos"

When next page appears, select "1911-1935" from the menu.

Look at the photos shown and tell us what you think you have for a vehicle. If you don't find a vehicle you think is like your vehicle, go back to the Homepage, point to Photos and on the drop down menu select another area and view some of the other photos. Tell us which photo is like your vehicle.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.