Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
SPANKY Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic

Collector Of Fine Old G.M. COE Trucks & Antique Holmes Wreckers
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Hi Spanky; I am still looking for a grill for my 39 1.1/2 ton coe Wrecker. Well, it's not a wrecker any more, no tow boom, but every thing else is there. Have you seen a grill around that is straight enough to have re-chromed? My grill is to rough for chroming. I am pulling the cab & bed off the frame this year, it has complete running grar. You have a use for it? I'm in Grants Pass... Darrell

I'm a shadetree fixit man- I fixit were ever I am-a little bailing wire & a good pair pliers & I'm on the road again-Caus I'm a shade tree fixit man
SPANKY Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Darrell, It must have been meant for you to contact me today. Would you believe this is the first time I've been on this website in several months. I clicked into it 2 minutes after you posted. I couldn't remember what my password was, so that why it's taken me another 10 minutes or so to respond. I don't know of a grille, at the moment, but check into the discussion boards of, www.oldgmctrucks.com , & www.stovebolt.com .There has been several more COE owners join up on these sites lately. Did you keep your left over wrecker parts? Have I seen pictures of your COE? My contact no. is (336)987-9992, or ehardy1@triad.rr.com Catch ya later, Spanky

Collector Of Fine Old G.M. COE Trucks & Antique Holmes Wreckers
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Ha Spanky; This is the first time I has logged in to this site for many months also. I had the same problem with the login info. I will give you a call...

I'm a shadetree fixit man- I fixit were ever I am-a little bailing wire & a good pair pliers & I'm on the road again-Caus I'm a shade tree fixit man

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.