Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
Ahh Charlie!! your jealousy is showing. wink

Ya-All been in that moonshine again!!! Dang!! There so hard to control when they gets in-ta dat moonshine.

Oh and "That" Green 41 Coupe is a prime, totally cool, good look-en car. Ya you know you'd love to cruse the local burger joint in it. You know you would. And if you wash your britches real good like, I might be able to get you a ride. bigl bigl bigl bigl

Enjoy,
Michael

BTW 1."That" car is a 974 pointer....he-he-he!!
BTW 2. I'll drag ya for 50-smackers & A bottle of Moonshine ?
BTW 3. Ohhh, it ain't a stock 216....he-he-he!!!

ChatMaster - 6,000
ChatMaster - 6,000
Mike,

Re BTW1. I don't know who you bribed to get that many points. Maybe you had something on the judges. Like maybe one of them was a bribable cousin from Tennessee or you had irrefutable evidence that he had been a-cheatin on his wife. Who know what, but it had to be something like that. Mercy! devil

Re BTW2. Make it two smackers (whatever that is) and a fifth of Jim Beam. Like maybe its a good thing your car has two peep mirrors so's you can have a better glimpse) of my selection of which side to pass you on as I breeze by like you be stuck in the mud or something. If you've had a class in speed reading, you might even notice the "Remember Pearl Harbor" topper as I fade out of sight. yay

Re BTW3: Now that disclaimer that your screwed up 41 doesn't have a stock 216 does give me some pause (read, reason for reflection and concern) I'm still up for the challenge. A weak 235 can't do much more than a strong tuned 216.
Charlie computer

BTW: There is no reason to number the first BTW. It's redundant. You moved from Tennessee to California, didn't you? hood

BTW2. Forget the Jim Beam and the bucks, let's do what you cool guy always say in those period movies: "Let's go for pinks." Over here when we used the term, we meant bloomers not titles. They looked good and were evidence of "mission completed" when seen on the radio antenna the next morning. Yep! (figure it out.) luv2

BTW3. Oh, mine isn't a stock 216 either. I got the numbers mixed up. It's a 261 with a three pack, headers, shaved head, split exhaust and for a kicker; split-fire plugs. I will need to burn out the Hoosiers a little before the contest though. You know. He, he, he! Right back at ya old buddy ("Mate" to all you living upside down). How you like them apples, hat man? Reckon y-all are a-shakin' in your pointy-towed Acme cowboy boots, ain't cha? auto

ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
yea I 'll go ya for the Jim...any time bro!!

Now you must have me mixed up with someone else. Although I am from Texas and have good pals in Tennessee, as well as Norfth Care-line-a. That is how they say it right ? Norfth {?} Truth is I worked in NC & Tenn. Great people, fun to say the least. And yes, as all good Texans, I have boots, Nice boots. Real boots. Texas boots. And no, you can not wear them.

Naaa, no bribes, just good ol'smart folks out west that know a good Chevy when they see it.

Say I was wondering if ya-all still wash your carburetors the washing machine. A good old boy told me that...still do it ??

Oh and lastly, sorry I am a bit late to the party here, but now I get it ! Your continual critique is because you want me to drive to Mexico and do something with my OEM visor so's you can get it for your car, See, can't fool me all the time.

FYI, did you seen the Blue 41 w/a matching trailer on ebay ?? Check it out, very pricey.

Nice chat-in with ya, your a, ummm, aaaaa, fun dude. Dude.

enjoy,
Michael41

ChatMaster - 6,000
ChatMaster - 6,000
Mike,
I couldn't find the 41 w/matching trailer. Where is it on Ebay?
Thanks,
Charlie computer

ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
Charlie, just got back and I don't see that 41 on ebay. It has been on ebay & in Hemmings a few times over the past year.

Maybe you've seen it, it's bright Metallic Blue, kind of lowered and a bit "hopped-up." Truly a pretty car that someone has out a lot of time & $ into. I think {?} the asking price was like $70,000.00+ idea So you missed your chance.

Although you can buy a 41, OEM Generator for $799.00. Yip, 1 buck shy of $800.00. Seller says, "comes with the orig. box." For me, at $799.00 it should come with a mechanic to install it bigl bigl

Enjoy the ride,
Michael41

BTW. The pics that were offered of my 41, via someone other than me, are about, oh, 7-8 years old. Car don't look like that no mo.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.