Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I am looking for a driver side LH Front door Latch for a 1948 Fleetmaster Chevy. Do you know anywhere I can find this part?
Thank You

Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Hi there and welcome to Chevy Chatter II.

For the door latch, try this link: http://www.allamericanclassics.com/

You can also post your ad in the "Parts Wanted" forum and that will give you additional coverage as well.

laugh wink beer2

The Mangy Old Mutt

"If It's Not Junk.....It's Not Treasure!"
ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
Originally Posted by Junkyard Dog
Hi there and welcome to Chevy Chatter II.

For the door latch, try this link: http://www.allamericanclassics.com/

You can also post your ad in the "Parts Wanted" forum and that will give you additional coverage as well.

laugh wink beer2
Good luck with them...I emailed them twice in the past and they did not have the common courtesy to get back...ED

I was only wrong one time in my life so far. But that time I was right, and only thought I was wrong....ED
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Don't email.....call! They are a big outfit and extremely busy. They have tons of Chevy stuff and the best thing to do is call them on the phone. Ask for Todd.

laugh wink beer2

The Mangy Old Mutt

ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
Originally Posted by Junkyard Dog
Don't email.....call! They are a big outfit and extremely busy. They have tons of Chevy stuff and the best thing to do is call them on the phone. Ask for Todd.

laugh wink beer2
It says right there on there WEB-SITE "PARTS REQUEST" and than gives a E-MAIL ADDRESS....ED

I was only wrong one time in my life so far. But that time I was right, and only thought I was wrong....ED
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Yep, I know what it says on their web site but.......

They are a big outfit and extremely busy. They have tons of Chevy stuff and the best thing to do is call them on the phone. Ask for Todd.

The Mangy Old Mutt

Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Sorry I didn't get back to you I have been very busy. Thank you so much for the information you have gave me.
Yours Truly

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.