Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#195349 01/17/11 08:22 AM
lexey Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
I really can't express the degree of my appreciation to everyone who has offered help,advice,sympathy,leads,parts and other services and comradeship in my search for lost brackets and try as I might I can't seem to learn how to post photos in any way especially in proper form for CCII-any teachers out there with patience to teach dummy?
May a higher power watch over you as we say in Vt.-you're good people!!!!

Filling Station - Chevrolet & GMC Reproduction Parts

Filling Station

Oil Can Mechanic
Oil Can Mechanic
Morning lexey, It's nice of you to say Thanks to everyone but really it's all about your car for us! (lol). There was a time that the degree of attention you got depended on how pretty your girl friend was! Anyway, about how many brackets are we talking about? Also, it sounds as if they are specific to 29/30 cars. I'd imagine that the forward brackets are the same for coupe/sedan style but can anyone tell us about the rear ones? Let's keep this thread rolling to get your 30 rolling. Al W.

It's Wise to choose a six!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.