The Hilton Head Island Concours d' Elegance and Motoring Festival, which will be held in Hilton Head, SC in early November, has chosen Chevrolet as it's "Featured Marque" this year in honor of Chevy's 100th anniversary. While they will continue to have their traditional Classics and Exotics, they will have 3 classes of Chevrolets to cover the entire history of the make. All of the later cars (post-1928) and some of the early cars have been identified, but they are still looking for the following early vehicles in top-notch show condition:

1- Series C “Classic Six”
1- “Royal Mail”
1- “Model D/D5 V8”
1- “Baby Grand”

This is a really fun, upscale show with some incredible cars to see and many activities for the car lover. I showed my '30 Phaeton there last year and had a wonderful time.

If any of you owners of the above cars are interested, please drop me an email to thedogwatch@bellsouth.net with your name, address, email, phone number and information on the car you would like to show, and I'll put you in touch with them. You may then be asked to apply and a selection panel will choose the cars to be invited. Just to be clear -- I'm not involved in the Concours except to show my car. They just asked me to help find the Chevys for this year's special display, and as a Chevy lover, I wanted to help.

All the Best, Chip

"It's wise to choose a SIX"