Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I can't seem to find a email notification of replies for a post I place. Where is that feature located on the VCCA forum post?

One mans junk is another mans treasure
Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
If you want to receive an email notification when you receive a private message, go to "My Stuff" at the top of the forum. A drop down menu will appear. Click on "Edit Preferences". Another page will open up. Scroll down to "Do you want to be notified via email when you receive a private message?" and click "Yes" under it and you are all set.

However, keep in mind that there is no email notification available when you receive an answer to a regular posting on the forum page.

laugh wink beer2

The Mangy Old Mutt

"If It's Not Junk.....It's Not Treasure!"
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Originally Posted by Junkyard Dog
However, keep in mind that there is no email notification available when you receive an answer to a regular posting on the forum page.

Ok thanks that is what I was asking .......... I guess that explains why I couldn't find it now I don't feel so bad ..lol

One mans junk is another mans treasure
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Yep, now ya know!

bigl bigl bigl

The Mangy Old Mutt

"If It's Not Junk.....It's Not Treasure!"

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.