Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#135925 01/31/09 02:49 PM
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I'm lookin for a couple of correct photos of a red/Black 1/2 ton pickup. I find hundreds of color combinations but want it original.

Thnaks
r_rayne@yahoo.com

Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Originally Posted by 46truckguy
Originally Posted by 46truckguy
I'm lookin for a couple of correct photos of a Red/Black 1/2 ton pickup. I find dozens of color combinations but want it original. I do not believe the G&D cover October 2008 was correct.

Thanks,
r_rayne@yahoo.com

ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
:vcca: Hi 46truckguy, I just put a "welcome" out to you in the Spark Gap (right column of the Chat area), but once again, welcome to the VCCA. I can't provide you with the pictures you are after but I am sure someone in the club will as soon as they see your posting. I do suggest you repost it in the '46 - '48 Forum and/or in the Mr. Goodwrench Forum, "Body - Sheet Metal, Paint, and Wood". The reason I suggest this is that more folks probably would see it in either of those Forums than in this one. Some folks only check the Forums they are interested in, i.e. 1946, and don't bother with others. Good luck and as I said, as soon as someone notices your posting who has the info you are looking for, They will respond. Beamer

Chat Region Member
2017 GMC Canyon
ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
"dandyd" had a really nice red/black pickup several years ago. He should have some photos of it in his collection. If he does not see these posts you might PM him and ask if he still has any photos of his truck.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
41-47 first series trucks

Check out my web page for photos and info on 41-47 first series trucks. The first link is a page that is no longer connected to my home page.

www.46chevytruck.com

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.