Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Oil Can Mechanic
OP Offline
Oil Can Mechanic
Has anyone found a source for these? I will consider any year, but a 1950 Styleline Deluxe Convertible would be ideal!

Chevy50Jim

Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
Why not purchase a realtively low cost program for the computer and make your own. Would work for me but then I have a real short mailing list. talk talk talk

Oil Can Mechanic
OP Offline
Oil Can Mechanic
I was looking for cards with some creative artwork, imaginative wording, etc. I am hoping that some artistic VCCA member would have created some cards.

Chevy50Jim

ChatMaster - 4,000
ChatMaster - 4,000
I'll second your idea (question), Jim. In past years I've sent out up towards 100 cards. I'm always scrambling to find some 'car cards' for Christmas. In the past, I have used Kinko type places to print up cards with a picture of one of my cars with Christmas lights hung all over it. But those are all used up. Besides, I'd like a "new" idea.

I'll be watching to see if anybody comes up with an answer to "our" question....

Bill.

ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
This would be a good idea for regions to make cards and sell them to make money to profit their region. I would buy some if I saw an ad in the G&D. GOOD IDEA...Oscar :cool2: ok

OSCAR ALBRETSEN
ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
Betty & I had a card made up for special occasions which looked pretty neat. It was a background of my '31 coupe and a picture of us on my grandsons mini bike, both hand drawn form real photos. I sent one to BB and I think K1Dan and Jim K. As I don't have a scanner and have yet to learn how to post pictures, if anyone of those want to put it on this thread just to give you some options what to do, they have my consent. If they no longer have it, I could send one to some one who would be willing to do so. Just a thought.

I think I'm a fairly wise person because I'm smart enough to realise I'm not too bright.
ChatMaster - 10,000
ChatMaster - 10,000
Jerry if you mail a card to me I will scan it and post it on a seperate thread in one of my forums and immediately close the thread so it can be viewed without having to scroll thru a bunch of postings.

Life's a long winding trail, love Jesus and ride a good horse!
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
Try www.CurrentCatalog.com Several years ago I received a nice card that had a dark green '50 pickup with a Christmas Wreath on the center of the tailgate. Then I went to the source of that card and it was Current Company in Colorado Springs....Haven't been to the website lately....

Oil Can Mechanic
OP Offline
Oil Can Mechanic
Does any know if there ever was a Chevrolet Ad that showed a new Chevrolet being presented (gifted) to a spouse for Christmas? I would think that could be re-worked into a card without too much trouble.

Chevy50Jim

Oil Can Mechanic
OP Offline
Oil Can Mechanic
Try http://www.CurrentCatalog.com Several years ago I received a nice card that had a dark green '50 pickup with a Christmas Wreath on the center of the tailgate. Then I went to the source of that card and it was Current Company in Colorado Springs....Haven't been to the website lately....

Bingo! Here is a link to that card: http://currentcatalog.com/086391.html

Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
That is a great looking card!

wink :) :grin:

The Mangy Old Mutt

"If It's Not Junk.....It's Not Treasure!"
ChatMaster - 10,000
ChatMaster - 10,000

Life's a long winding trail, love Jesus and ride a good horse!
ChatMaster - 4,000
ChatMaster - 4,000
Speaking of "Car Christmas Cards," I wonder where 46Aero got his current picture. Check it out in his recent post in the Best Vendor thread in the 46-48 forum. (Not exactly a VCCA type card; but maybe wherever 46Aero got that one has some others also. Put it this way, I'm curious....)

Bill.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.