Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Thread Like Summary
Clement
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#486065 10/08/2023 10:51 PM
by 342door
342door
This is my second time trying to posts this so if I end up with two threads I apologize. My name is Dustin and my grandfather recently gave me a 1934 5 window coupe. The car was a garage kept one owner car until my grandfather bought it about 30 years ago. It has been stored in one of his buildings since. The car has 58k miles and runs and drives but needs a few things. Years ago I remember you could get various parts catalog for these cars but now it seems that is no longer the case. If anyone could point me in the direction of any suppliers I would appreciate it. I am looking for window seals, drivers side rubber fender step cover, rubber interior floor mat, front windshield, and various maintenance parts. I have attached a photo of the car. Is this the way to post photos to a thread?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
Liked Replies
#486066 Oct 8th a 11:12 PM
by Dave39MD
Dave39MD
Welcome Dustin, nice car!

Quite a few suppliers. First try the Filling Station that advertises here and Steele Rubber in Denver, NC to get started with the items you mentioned. If you don't have the owners and shop manuals I would get the reprints from the Filling Station. I would also highly recommend joining the VCCA many benefits well worth the dues.

Dave
1 member likes this

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.