Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Thread Like Summary
Clement
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#477720 01/15/2023 5:00 AM
by bobg1951chevy
bobg1951chevy
With the Corvair being in production from 1959 ('60 model) to 1969 ....... and the popularity of the Corvair increasing, Id really like to see a Corvair collective year forum established.

How about it Pete, will you do that for me and other Vair fans ?
Liked Replies
#477766 Jan 16th a 07:45 PM
by Chev Nut
Chev Nut
Don't like to say this but to be honest the intrest in Cotvairs is at an all time low.
At one tme there would be several
Corvairs entered in a regional meet field. Our region alone had more than six members (including mine) owning at least one Corvair. The Milwaukee Corvair Club had dozens of members. now the club is barely alive. The old Corvair owners are no longer with us and younger folks have no interest in them or afriad of them,
I love the Corvir, was a working at the dealership in the Corvair years, owned six of them over the years and sorry to see their demise.

With that being saud it would not cost any hing to have a Corvair only forum and worth a try and I would be happy to shae m Corvair knowledge if needed.
1 member likes this

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.