Well.... thanks to all your advice & Help.. Grandma (1934 master town sedan)... is up and driving again on the road after being dead since the 70's... After sitting outside in a field in the high mountains of Colorado for 50+ years..... first photo.. being brought home in June of last year....
I scraped a thick layer of oil/dirt off of the engine ,chassis & running gear... to find an old car under there that needed about everything repaired or replaced.... Of course, having an income that is at the official poverty level... required that I do all the work myself..... and I had to make-do with what I have here.... no shop and off grid power....TODAY, I got my first chance to take her for a drive on our rough back country dirt roads..... I was amazed at how smooth the ride is... on these bumpy, rutted dirt roads.... I had the Dubonnet independent front suspension Rebuilt, and I put on double action tube shocks on the rear.... and it gently, 'floated', over the bumps and pot holes... I have driven many 1920's & 30's cars & trucks on these rough dirt roads.. but this "34 Master beats them all .....(even my Tacoma 4X4 pickup)..... as a smooth riding, dirt road vehicle.... amazing And the engine is so quiet, I can't even tell if it is running.... unless I give it a little gas..

As you can see from the photos .. I have more work to do replacing the roof and running board rubber.. and straightening some dents.. and more interior work... So, it will NOT look like a shinny, new restored to showroom condition, vintage vehicle... She will look her age .... 89 years old.... a 'Driver'....
A low budget... amature.... renovation..... back on the road for daily use.... who says, us poor people can't enjoy this hobby....??
Thanks for all you help & encouragement...... I am totally pleased with the results so far........ Sunny
Attached Images