Time to update this thread. A few parts I may have placed elsewhere on the forum but I thought I should make this thread complete.

Fixed the sticking throttle and brake. put the floor plate back in and it should be ready for a test run shortly.

Took the 41 on the road for a 5 mile trip. It starts, stops, and shifts without issue. Temps stayed around 180 for the trip per the gauge. All the gauges (not counting the gas gauge as it was running off a jug) appear to work correctly. Headlights are working (tail lights not yet connected). Suspension was smooth and the engine sounded good. Started after about 30 seconds without anything sprayed down the carb. Did smoke a bit for the first 1/8 mile but that cleared up. Hills did not seem to affect it. Stayed at 30 MPH without an issue, did not try anything faster. The body panels were not even making noises.

Pleased for a first true test of three years' work. We were expecting bigger issues or some problems. Did have some coolant coming out the overflow but we suspect that was due to us overfilling it and not knowing how much to add.
Biggest issue was we ran out of gas 6 feet from our garage door when putting it away. :)

The mirrors arrived and we have them mounted. Mounted them to the top of the door frame just over the vent window. The driver's side is ok (not great) for driving use. The passenger side is useless for driving use. The passenger side is great for aiming at the back corner of the car. It will be a great help for backing and parking. They did not fit in front of the vent window due to the door gap being too small. I do like the look of them and the boys are happy too.

Also mounted the wipers. They are not functional yet but they do look better than having the big holes in the body.

Tail lights wired and working. Sons fixed the brake light switch on their own. Currently the wires are run to add blinkers in the future but at this point we are aiming to get it on the road. Will probably finish the blinkers when it is off the road for the winter.
Attached Images