Well,a nice warm spring day here in NJ----The wife asks "Well,are you ready to take me for a ride in the 31?"
Sure,lets go....So I fire it up and off we go......A few miles later the wife says "You have done a bang up job on this car since you dragged it home 12 years ago.It wouldn't even start." After a few minutes of silence I says " I haven't done anything Honey,it was all my friends at the VCCA that did the deed---I just twisted the wrench!"
Without you all---JYD,Chipper,ChevNut,BearsFan315,Bill Barker,Tiny,TonyW,Peter Gariepy,MrMack and all the rest of my friends,this old thing would still be sitting dead !!! You guys did this.You guys made this ride possible and I want to thank each and every member of this club for the help you have all given me.I just wish I could shake every hand and have a beer with all of you that have been so very gracious to share your years of knowledge with me and guide me,answer every dumb question for me !!! You are all incredible folks and I want to thank you.....Cheers to you all,Jay