Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
jimk Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
As of 12/4/04 I got a quote of $11.34 per calendar if we have 75-100 printed. So far I have 62 spoken for. Please let me know if you're interested in purchasing a hardcopy so we can get a discounted price. The shipping will be approximatley $1.30. I was given a proof and these look great! They are a proper calendar with the photo at the top and the month on the page below. The cost is a little higher than last year because the printer was running a one day special then. BTW I did ask about again this year but couldn't get it. The calendar is printed on 11x17 heavy glossy paper stapled in the middle and folded over.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY WEDNESDAY 12/8/04 if you would like a copy! I need enough time to get these printed and shipped out to everybody by Jan. 1st.
Thanks Guys!

Previous message:
I apologize to the fellows that may have downloaded the calendar pages before today. I had one last minute photo to add and a month to switch around because of it. Anyway, please download the pages from my briefcase.
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/jak1932

Also, I'm still getting quotes for hardcopies, but I need to know how many to make. The more copies we have printed the lower the cost. As was the case last year, I'm not interested in making money on this project - it's just my way of giving back to the club. Therefore, I just ask for what I have to pay to produce these. Last year I think the shipped price was $11.52 and I only had 25 printed. This year if we have more printed I would imagine the price will go down.
Thanks for all your help and drop me an email if you would like a hardcopy.
jak1932@yahoo.com

Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

jimk Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
I have one extra calendar to sell. Also, the price went up a little because I forgot to add the cost of an envelope.
Please let me know if you'd like one. The shipped price is $12.95.
Thanks!

ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
Jim,
Received my calendars today, and you did a great job!!! I especially like Miss March. dance

jimk Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Thanks Bob!
I'm glad you like it.
You guys made it what it is.
Thanks for all of your help!
I agree March is nice isn't?

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Jim,
Just receuved my calendars and think you did an excellent job on it!
Thanks so much for your time and effort. AAAAA++++++++

1931 Coach
jimk Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Thanks Dana!
Your car looks A++++++

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.