Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Oil Can Mechanic
Oil Can Mechanic
[this post was moved to its own new topic, "negative experience with franklin plating," which I have created for it]

Support The VCCA!

Enjoy the forum? Become a VCCA member! The World's Best Chevrolet and GMC Club!

ChatMaster - 2,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 2,000
bill,

I think I'd prefer to have you reload from december, as then I would get all of the vendor website hyperlinks restored...

I saved a version from late february, so I would only lose two or three months worth of new links...

what do you think?..

ok epi

Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
I'm confused... if you have a version from Feb... oh, wait, I see.. you have a "printed" copy from February??

Hummm.... Let me look into it some more... I'd rather make absolutely that we can't salvage it before we go off and begin to replace files...

It will be Saturday evening before I can spend the time that I'll need. This is easily a 3 or 4 hour evaluation task.

Bill Barker
Previous VCCA CHAT Administrator
(VCCA Member: 9802)
ChatMaster - 2,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 2,000
thanks, bill...as you can see, I spent a couple hours last weekend when I had some time manually restoring some of the hyperlinks...I'll hold off doing anymore until I hear again from you, hoping you can get it all back...

ok epi

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.