Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#490045 02/29/24 11:18 PM
ChatMaster - 2,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 2,000
I was informed today that Jim Rodman from Autowood Restoration passed away on February 8th in Hanna Indiana at the age of 78. I have no further information.

Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
Thanks Ted for the notice. It was not unexpected given Jim's lifestyle. Makes one wonder what will happen with the stock of parts? Maybe Tanya knows?

Jim was a friend of many years. He was a very talented craftsman that would advise others. He definitely will be missed by many of us.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
Sad about Jim. I wonder if he ever got his own truck finished up, maybe he did. I facetimed once with him and Tonya so he could help me with some fitment issues I had with the wood pieces for my truck. He was a nice guy giving me compliments and tips on how to finish up making the pieces I was making myself.
Tonya is a very nice person. She was making most of the wood from what she told me. Hopefully she is interested in it enough and learned enough from Jim that she can take over the buis.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.