Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Planning to do the interior of the trunk soon. Anyone have a picture of the trunk of a 41 Master Deluxe with the jack and everything mounted into it. Currently we have the jack and a few spare tires with the tire mount in the car. Would be nice to see how the pieces were meant to fit together.

I have found that having an old car is a constant project that is never done. I think that is a good thing. Keeps me learning new things. Having two from different eras is just a form of higher education.
ChatMaster - 25,000
ChatMaster - 25,000
The jack was not mounted anywhere. It came from the factory in a card board box along with the other tools. The owner would keep the jack where ever he wished.

Gene Schneider
1 member likes this: Clement
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
Originally Posted by Chev Nut
The jack was not mounted anywhere. It came from the factory in a card board box along with the other tools. The owner would keep the jack where ever he wished.

I guess that explains why the kids and I cannot figure out how it mounts in the trunk. We thought there was a missing bracket or something.

I have found that having an old car is a constant project that is never done. I think that is a good thing. Keeps me learning new things. Having two from different eras is just a form of higher education.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.