Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Rabaut Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
I was wondering if there is some form of contact sheet that a person could carry while on tour around the country. The contact list might carry the contact information and services offered for members that are on tour and or not necessarily an organized event. It might also include any car enthusiast including non VCCA members and used as a recruiting tool and way of attracting younger members. If I knew that I could go on tour alone or with a group and there would be a help network available to me if needed, how cool would that be..... And what a way to meet new people!!!

Comments appreciated...

Mike

ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
There was a printed roster available years ago. Not enough were sold to justify the expense and effort. It was discontinued many years ago. However there is an online VCCA membership list. Current VCCA members can be searched by name, state, vehicles owned or other items listed. A copy of the Services by members and technical advisors pages in the G&D might be of help as well. I know that the VCCA tours I have been on have a roster of members on the tour with contact information.

If more information is desired a list could be proposed here on Chatter Forums that can be contributed to by participants. It could be updated periodically.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!
Rabaut Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
The list doesn't need to be printed, so there is little cost. It could just exist online, here on this site, so that it can be printed on demand or just accesed from your phone, if available, on route. Maybe built so you could search for specific services needed. This site already has a searching capabilities. We can search for members and sub search for various specifics about them. Maybe add a section to a person's profile so we could do a global search for a specific service a person offers in a specific geographical area. Think of it as a AAA for the VCCA .....🤣

Mike

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.