Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#462336 09/30/21 09:04 PM
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
New to this, so be kind.
I have a few Auto-Lite Generator ends. WITHOUT CRACKS & STRAP in GOOD SHAPE. I think the year's are 1916-1923. Casting # GG-47 on the back. The clamp # GF-183. I'd post a photo, but I don't know how. What is a URL? I have the photo stored in my computer.

Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
Hi Oldpartsguy,

Welcome to the VCCA's Chatter website!

URL stands for Uniform Resource Locator, which is also known as a web address. One of the many benefits of joining the VCCA is that you can upload photos directly to this web site and have them in your posts.

As a non-VCCA member, you can link to those photos if they reside on the internet somewhere. If they are on the internet, you can get the web address to the place where they reside. You need to use the Full Editor to create your Parts for Sale post (there is a link to it below), click on the Insert Image icon ([Linked Image from vccachat.org]) and then the image shows up in your post. I just used this method to insert the image of the icon. ;-)

Once you figure out a price for the parts and if you get the photos on the internet (or join the club), you can post your parts in the Parts for Sale forum. It is further down the list of forums. Here's a link to it: https://vccachat.org/ubbthreads.php/forums/25/1/parts-for-sale.html

Best of luck on the parts for sale! Dean

Dean 'Rustoholic' Meltz
old and ugly is beautiful!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.