Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Nil Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Hi! I joined this forum to ask for the help of someone who can.
My father is turning 71 and getting weaker physically and mentally every day. He just beat cancer to have a heart attack, and we are worried that he does not have much longer. He is stubborn as a mule, so we could be wrong. In May we (my 4 siblings and me) are having a reunion in Flagstaff, Arizona. I want to talk to anyone who might be willing to hear us out on renting or even chauffeuring my dad for a couple of hours (come hang out have some BBQ maybe a ride with him) in his dream car. 1959 Chevrolet. He loves the beautiful lines, the horizontal fins and those cat eye tail lights. If you know anyone or you would be willing to entertain this idea, please let me know.

Wilwood Engineering1955-1957

Willwood Engineering

Wilwood Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems.
Wilwood Engineering, Inc. - 4700 Calle Bolero - Camarillo, CA 93012 - (805) 388-1188

ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
Wow...very cool idea. Hope it pans out and he sticks around for a long while.

1938 Canadian Pontiac Business Coupe (aka a 1938 Chevy Coupe with Pontiac shaped front sheet metal - almost all Chevy!)
1975 4-speed L82 Vette
Nil Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Thank you I really appreciate that.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.