Well, first of all, thanks to Bill for informing me of this site! Looks really great and as a fan/owner of the early 70s GM wagons, I was glad to see this thread and other fans of these cars.

As Bill knows, I have a 72' Chevrolet Kingswood Estate 3-seat wagon that I am currently restoring back to its original glory. Its a slow-go, but its going anyway. :) I am looking forward to hearing from other owners of these Chevy/other GM clamshell wagons and posting photos of my car. Its really dirty now, but I hope to get it out of the garage soon and get her cleaned up and get some updated photos. Its an average optioned car... it has the following options - 402 4bbl. (turbo-jet) engine, tilt wheel, 4-season A/C, luggage rack, 3rd seat, AM radio, custom wheelcovers. I have been told it is the "golden brown" color, which was a 72' only color? I had been trying to buy this car for 8 years! It belonged to a local older lady, who bought it from the original owner in 1984- which was also a older lady! Most of the miles (showing 47K) were from driving between Bristol TN and Charlotte NC to craft shows!

Here is a little peek of it after I bought it... it was quite dirty here...
[Linked Image from i39.photobucket.com]
Interior is still in VGC....

Thanks again Bill for letting me know about this website!