Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I recently purchased a 64 4dr hardtop and I would like to do as much of the restoration as possible myself. The problem being I don't know much about them. I am going to use it as a project for my son and I to both learn with. I would like to know which repair manual or whatever is the best?(most detailed)Also what are some good catalogs to order parts from? Can some one please steer me in the right direction? THANKS

Tryin2learn
Wilwood Engineering1955-1957

Willwood Engineering

Wilwood Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems.
Wilwood Engineering, Inc. - 4700 Calle Bolero - Camarillo, CA 93012 - (805) 388-1188

Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Hi There and welcome to Chevy Chatter!

One catalog that you will probably want would be from the Filling Station in Lebanon, Oregon. They have lots of parts for your '64 along with a good selection of literature (repair manuals, parts books and etc.) as well. To check out what they have and to order a catalog you can go here: www.fillingstation.com

laugh wink beer2

The Mangy Old Mutt

"If It's Not Junk.....It's Not Treasure!"

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.