Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
Hello Doc, I hand out VCCA membership forms at all the shows I attend. I don't know how many join the VCCA but feel I am helping to recruit more members...Oscar ok ok yay

OSCAR ALBRETSEN
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
I think that is great. I was trying to suggest that the "marketing team" also develop a promotional flyer to hand out with forms. I have found it is better if there is one "official" promotional flyer rather than have each member develop their own.

However, I still think the best marketing tool is for each of us to do one-on-one discussions whenever we can using whatever media we can.

David

David

Sunbird advice: When the temperature outside is lower than your age, it is time to head south.

Hubris is as hubris does!
ChatMaster - 4,000
ChatMaster - 4,000
Hey Guys,

Remember when this thread was all the rage --- a real hot button --- exactly
three yrs ago to the day!!!

We haven't heard from 37 Richard since. At least not by that name.

Anyway, there's some pretty interesting reading here if you're bored with everything else.

computer

ChatMaster - 1,000
ChatMaster - 1,000
You guys are not going to like me with what I have to say but I would love to build a 37 coupe as a gasser,I recently built a old AMT 37 coupe kit in the gasser version and would like to have one in my garage that I could drive. I doubt I would ever get around to building one and will promise not to cut up a nice car but I do want one,I built the model with a early caddy V8 and 4 speed but would build the full size version with a caddy or olds and hydro with a olds/pontiac rear end and run it down the track too. I think a fiberglass coupe body had been made in the past and if they are still made and a very rough coupe with a title can be found then it might just happen after I finish a few other projects.

VCCA #45194
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.