Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Does anyone know where I can find good diagrams, drawings, documentation, pictures, etc for putting a 1931 Chevy truck cab together? I did a bunch of searches on the VCCA forum and all over the internet but I am not finding what I need. I bought the truck and the cab was already taken apart. I know it is pretty straight forward, but want to make sure I do it right. I have alot of the wood pieces in a pile and a little confused about what goes where.

Anyone have a '31-'32 pick-up in SE Pennsylvania area that maybe I can come take a look at and maybe take some pictures?

Thanks!!!

Filling Station - Chevrolet & GMC Reproduction Parts

Filling Station

ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
Look in the vendor section ofvcca. Some of the guys who sell the wood frames must have diagrams. blue38 Bill

Old cars have always owned me.
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
I have a 1931 pickup truck I just purchased a couple of months ago. It's in running condition. If I can be of any help with pictures let me know. Regards, Lee

Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
I am assembling a 32 pickup have finished shell working on the instruments now. Am not experienced, have recieved a lot of info from this chat bunch. If I can help in any way, just say.

Cecil

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.