VCCA Home
Posted By: scottlep 1931 Chevy truck cab reassembly - 07/25/11 07:05 PM
Does anyone know where I can find good diagrams, drawings, documentation, pictures, etc for putting a 1931 Chevy truck cab together? I did a bunch of searches on the VCCA forum and all over the internet but I am not finding what I need. I bought the truck and the cab was already taken apart. I know it is pretty straight forward, but want to make sure I do it right. I have alot of the wood pieces in a pile and a little confused about what goes where.

Anyone have a '31-'32 pick-up in SE Pennsylvania area that maybe I can come take a look at and maybe take some pictures?

Thanks!!!
Posted By: blue38 Re: 1931 Chevy truck cab reassembly - 07/28/11 11:04 PM
Look in the vendor section ofvcca. Some of the guys who sell the wood frames must have diagrams. blue38 Bill
Posted By: 1931truck Re: 1931 Chevy truck cab reassembly - 08/12/11 09:19 AM
I have a 1931 pickup truck I just purchased a couple of months ago. It's in running condition. If I can be of any help with pictures let me know. Regards, Lee
Posted By: 32pickup Re: 1931 Chevy truck cab reassembly - 08/13/11 05:45 PM
I am assembling a 32 pickup have finished shell working on the instruments now. Am not experienced, have recieved a lot of info from this chat bunch. If I can help in any way, just say.

Cecil
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum