VCCA Home
What do people do when the trim for the soft top is bad bent, or missing. I have not seen any repo parts for this trim in any repo parts books for the old chevys. Looking for ideas to replace my trim. Thanks for the help, Tony
Justnuts--Try Hampton Coach

hoppy
Hampton Coach doesn't stock the metal roof crown moulding.

wink :) :grin:
Hi Junkyard, You would'nt happen to know what I can do about the trim for the top of my roof? There has to be some one out there that has run into the same problem as me? Hope to hear from some one. Thanks, Tony
Bob's Automobilia in California (they make and sell Buick stuff) use to reproduce the roof crown mouldings for the GM vehicles (that's where I got mine), but I understand that they are no longer making the roof crown mouldings. Don't know of any other source.

:cry: :( mad
LeBaron Bonney (which owns Hamton Coach) has some roof molding in their catlog that they sent to me along with my order of the Hampton Coach intierior kit I got for my 29. They have some GM stuff but the molding they offer looks like Ford stuff. If worse comes to worse it might work for you. If you look on the web under Hampton Coach, on that site it will have a LeBaron Bonney link, which has a parts list. Advance search for "roof molding" and it will show what they have. Hope that might help you.
Try Snyders Antique Auto Parts and look under closed car top parts,there may be some thing close to what you need.Don't mind they sell stuff for the other brand.I think it will work.
© Vintage Chevrolet Club - Discussion Forum