Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
CLSSY56 Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Earlier in 2004 we lost our local 1430 WRTH from oldies to American Favorites (ya right). Found out today WSAI 1530 out of Cincinatti is completely off the air. What the HELL is wrong with these people? St. Louis has KLOU 103.3, but they play more late 60s... I miss the 1st generation Rock and Roll....

Good Night Sweethart... Good Night..... :confused:

Tri-5 Chevy Paint Code, Picture, Forum & Info Web Site
http://www.Tri-5Chevy.com
Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Here in New Jersey, we have a GREAT new station for about a year now, WMTR 1170 and 1250AM, which plays 50's and early 60's exclusively. They even have a Doo Wop program on at 7-10 Friday nights.
WCBS FM, a New York station USED TO play this music, but have moved to a 60's, 70's, 80's format(mostly 70's). It's OK, but not what it used to be. I guess they are going for a broader audience.
Unfortunately, WMTR has a limited signal, but it is my station of choice.
For those of you in northern NJ, please support them, or they will go away too. :(

1972 Monte Carlo
VCCA Senior
AACA Grand National
Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Well folks....there is always Satellite Radio!!!
It costs about $10 a month to subscribe (and before you say why the Hell would I pay for radio if I can get it at no cost????) the Satellite Radio is 100% commercial free. Its wonderful. Follows you coast to coast in your car and if your head is stuck on a specific type of music (or talk radio) there are 120+ choices to listen to!

MikeyBoy
Oil Can Mechanic
Oil Can Mechanic
XM radio is great, you don't have to look for another radio station every 80-100 miles. I can drive from here to New Mexico without changeing stations, It has weather and driving conditions for most metropolitan areas plus the audio portion of CNN, Fox News,BBC and others, It costs $9.99 a month for the first one and $6.99 a month for the 2nd one. My wife's 2003 Cavalier and my 2004 Silverado both have the factory installed systems. But you can add it to anything that has a 12 volt system:

http://www.gm.com/beyond_automotive/xmradio/index.htm?xmradio.htm&1

wdoftexas

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.