Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#59282 03/23/06 11:56 PM
ChatMaster - 1,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 1,000
I got the following email today.

Dear ”˜Louis’,

As a truck restorer you know what it means to make modifications to make something better. That's what we're now doing with our company.

Recently General Motors asked Chevy Duty ( http://www.chevyduty.com/ ) to discontinue using 'Chevy' in its name. We looked at this requested change as a starting point to not only change the name, but change other parts of our business as well. We want to make the restoration experience better for you, our customer.

We're excited to announce that in a few weeks, Chevy Duty will become Classic Parts of America. With Classic Parts of America you'll still get the greatest selection of parts, pricing and service for your truck restorations. And, we're improving processes so you'll get your orders more efficiently. ( http://www.fivestarparts.com/ )

Look for the new Classic Parts of America logo on our website and future catalogs. And remember...

The name may change but our commitment to serving you never will.

Thanks,

Mark Jansen
President
Classic Parts of America

People are like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get...
Support The VCCA!

Enjoy the forum? Become a VCCA member! The World's Best Chevrolet and GMC Club!

#59283 03/24/06 12:02 AM
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Hey Gator: You might also want to post this under "Vendors & Suppliers - Parts".

laugh laugh laugh

This was moved from the "General Discussions" forum. - Jim

:)

The Mangy Old Mutt

"If It's Not Junk.....It's Not Treasure!"
#59284 03/24/06 01:01 AM
ChatMaster - 1,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 1,000
My first thought was to place it under Vendors but decided that maybe more people would see it if I put it in the General Discussion area.

I know I don't visit the Vendors section as often as the General Discussion area.

You'r right JYD, I should have put it in both.

People are like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get...

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.