Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#489318 01/31/24 07:30 AM
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Hey guys and gals greetings from Aussie land, just purchased a 1951 chev (Holden) utility, very hard to find info on them, have found these utilities have been exported to Washington and New York a few years ago just wondering if I need parts what model car re these so I can order some parts from you guys, cheers, and thank you for letting me join your forum, ( also have a 68camaro and 72 mustang convertible from you guys )

dpm
Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

ChatMaster - 6,000
ChatMaster - 6,000
Welcome to Chatter
I too am in Aus with a 38 Holden Chev 1/2 ton truck (next step up from a ute) and the info I have been told is a lot of Chevs were imported from Canada in various forms and assembled here, some have Aus pressed body panels and as a result there are some differences to the US vehicles.

An Aus supplier is Chevparts in Yenora Sydney (I have dealt with) but there are others especially for RHD specific parts, if you need to go for US parts The Filling Station, Chevs of The Forties and Jim Cater Trucks (doesnt always reply to queries) are good scources. There is a lot of parts that interchange but you do need to be careful before purchasing ALWAYS get as much detail as you can first as freight can be expensive.

As for printed info I havent found any scources but most info on this forum is good, just ask in the correct part of the forum. If you can find 1 NASCO parts listing will give the correct original part numbers.

Tony

1938 1/2 ton Hope to drive it before I retire

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.