Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#485655 09/23/23 07:05 PM
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Greetings All…..I joined VCCA recently and look forward to being a member. I have a 1963 BelAir with interior trim code 872. I am seeking the interior paint formula to refinish the steering column, dash, glove box door and radio speaker grill. I have located correct interior paint codes for DuPont, R-M and Ditzler DAL but no formula to go with any of them. PPG was able to provide exterior formula but could not locate formula for interior. PPG advised if a formula can be located, they could mix the correct color. I appreciate any assistance. Thanks…….Jim

Hall Monitor
ChatMaster - 7,000
Hall Monitor
ChatMaster - 7,000
Welcome Jim. I found you in the member database and marked you as a member so you should now have full site privileges. I can't help you with the formulas but I'll move this to the Body & Paint forum to get you a wider audience. One thing you might try is, if you have areas of original paint like where pieces were bolted together, paint jobbers can usually color match from that. Good luck.

VCCA Member 43216
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
1938 HB Business Coupe
1953 210 Sedan

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.