Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#484749 08/26/23 03:12 PM
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
I just bought the late Bob Jones Model D. Dan G had called me asking my opinion on another car and told me the v8 was there and the 3 H models. As soon as I got off the phone I reached out to his contact and made plans to go down and look at it. After seeing it I knew I needed to own it, it didn't take much convince of the wife she said go ahead I just don't want to know how much. After some back and forth with the nephew of Bob for 2 weeks we made an agreement and I picked it up yesterday. I can't wait to get this car back on the road I know Mel and Bruce will be great helps for me. I plan on having this car out in the public eye as we need more awareness and knowledge of these cars!

33yr member/3rd generation member
Andy Jurski #42092
Family collection:
26 collector cars:
20 Chevrolet's
2 Ford
1 Oldsmobile
3 Pontiac's

2 members like this: jaw33, Clement
Filling Station - Chevrolet & GMC Reproduction Parts

Filling Station

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
Hi 63 nova andy,
What great news that you have purchased a Model D as you will already know with only 20 Model D V8 Chevys known to have survived you have become a member of a very select small group of Chev Owners. They are different to the other early cars of that era.
Twin Four

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.