Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
piddler Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
I spotted a car on the internet and would really appreciate it if someone close could take a look at it for me. It is 5 hours from where I live. The car is located in Midvale, Ohio.

Any help appreciated, Pete

1951 styline deluxe sport coupe w/54 engine and power glide
Join VCCA For Technical Help

VCCA members have access to a list of over 50 Technical Advisors who can help you with your car. It's worth the price of membership! While you can get a lot of information for free in this forum, sometimes the info that you REALLY need is only available from the right person. This is what "The World's Best Chevrolet Club" is all about!

JOIN THE VCCA TODAY!

ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
Hi Pete,

Check out the VCCA web page that describes the various regions (chapters) that are all over the place. I notice that four of them are in Ohio. The web address of the page is here: https://vcca.org/page/Regions

Good luck! Dean

Dean 'Rustoholic' Meltz
old and ugly is beautiful!

piddler Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
I tried to contact the nearest director of the Erie region. He has not answered my email.

1951 styline deluxe sport coupe w/54 engine and power glide
ChatMaster - 15,000
ChatMaster - 15,000
Give them some time. Many do not regularly check email. Same for phone messages, texts. Despite being on the computer and phone on the average several time per day I sometimes am away from home and access to messages. Has taken me several weeks to find and respond to a message.

If you are a VCCA member you can also search the membership database to find members in the area. I have had members inspect vehicles for me. I owe a dinner and/or drinks for one in Virginia when we meet in Bowling Green.

How Sweet the roar of a Chevy four!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.