Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#418342 12/02/18 05:31 AM
keroppi Offline OP
Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
I saw the CD at The Filling Station for 1941 shop manuals and 1942-1946 shop manuals.

Filling Station - Chevrolet & GMC Reproduction Parts

Filling Station

ChatMaster - 2,000
ChatMaster - 2,000
Hi Alan,

You should also be aware of the free Chevy manuals available on the internet. Chevy Manuals

Good luck, Mike

Mike 41 Chevy
keroppi Offline OP
Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Originally Posted by Mike Buller
You should also be aware of the free Chevy manuals available on the internet. Chevy Manuals
Thanks.

Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
You can browse and page turn in all of them, or jump from the index to a specific page. You can save any page as an image file and then print it using any image management program like Picasa or Photoshop,. Picasa is no longer supported but there are other free downloads to do it. I just print the pages I need, get them greasy in the shop, and throw them out when the job is done.

keroppi Offline OP
Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
Originally Posted by Pete32
You can browse and page turn in all of them, or jump from the index to a specific page. You can save any page as an image file and then print it using any image management program like Picasa or Photoshop,. Picasa is no longer supported but there are other free downloads to do it. I just print the pages I need, get them greasy in the shop, and throw them out when the job is done.
Indeed you can.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.